Mold Removal and Remediation
Mold is everywhere! It is in the air and on most surfaces, and generally doesn’t cause more than a sneeze here and there. It becomes a problem inside a home or business when there is excessive moisture or humidity. It finds these wet surfaces and begins to grow. Mold can release toxic gasses and may cause allergies and other health issues.
The moisture problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic condition, such as a leaking roof or plumbing. Even high humidity or warm, moist air condensing on cool surfaces can trigger mold problems. If you can see mold on the outside of a surface, you should be concerned about what is growing on the other side. It’s always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified and licensed professional.